Sharing thoughts

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sharing thoughts

So far, no one has found this site, and so...no comments on what I have written. No problem, although it would be interesting to have a response, or a reaction. Perhaps, in time, someone will happen upon this place, read some of what I have shared, and venture a reply.
In the meanwhile, it is an opportunity to write about things special to me, and sometimes very controversial to some. Also, I can add a piece of poetry that I especially enjoy, or a saying, or a word play of some sort.
I used to write haiku, and still do...and for the grandsons, limericks. Fun to come up with rhymes that would fit each one. Even politics can be interesting (not name calling, or vicious remarks, etc., but...noticing what is going on). Guess you could say my interests tend to be ecclectic, with my main focus on God, He who is my Life, and Christ Jesus, who gave me life. And that influences everything else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home