Sharing thoughts

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sharing thoughts

Today, I came across a piece of free verse that has blessed me more than once over the years. It is called: Redemption and Creation...
Is man sorry first, and then forgiven,
or
forgiven first and then sorry?
If he is sorry first,
then
God forgives His friends,
but
if he is forgiven first,
then God forgives His enemies.
We don't need a God
who
forgives His friends.

Did Christ die
before or after
Adam fell?

In time, after
Adam fell,
but in eternity,
before Adam fell.

In the
mind of
God
Adam was
forgiven
first
and then
created.

This is
what the
"good news"
of man's
redemption
is all about.

He was
redeemed
first
and then
created!...

I am not
forgiven
because
I repent.

I repent
because
I am all all ready
forgiven!

2 Cor. 5:19 Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home