Sharing thoughts

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sharing thoughts

It has been a while since I last visited this blog, and entered anything. However, I came across a quote that has really blessed me, for it describes so eloquently what is real to me, and explains why I cannot but "stand fast therefore in the libety wherewith Christ has made me free..." His truth sets me free, and in that truth I remain. Amen.
That quote is: There is a line from the long awaited sequel to the Matrix, Reloaded, where Morpheus, in response to the protest that, "Not everyone believes what you believe," replies, "The beauty of what I believe is that it doesn't require you to believe it in order for it to be true." Yes, yes, yes...Father, by His Spirit, has moved me from believing, to having faith, to knowing. KNOWING...which means that if someone else doesn't believe as I do, well, "what I believe [know] is that it doesn't require you to believe [know] it in order for it to be true."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home