Sharing thoughts

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sharing thoughts

Some don’t pray over their food because they think it’s being religious. Dr. Emoto, a Japanese research scientist and others have proven that speaking positive words over water and living food with thanksgiving literally changes the molecular structure to that which is conducive to health and wellness. The consciousness in water and living food responds to your thoughts and words. (I am often conscious of this when eating out, not knowing what negative thoughts, words or intent may have been transferred to my food by those handling it. Therefore, I give my food specific commands, and raise the vibration with thanksgiving. Friends that laughed at me in years past are now realizing this science). This is further evidence of the power of blessing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home