Sharing thoughts

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sharing thoughts

It has been a while since I wrote anything - family here, and celebrating the love of God that spilled out when His Son was born (with the tidings of "great joy to ALL people," and bringing "peace on earth, good will to men"), and the wonder of all that He has given us. It is interesting, when people come together, and you hear what they think about God. For those who see Him as God Almighty, ever faithful and true to His words (Jesus is the Saviour of ALL men; Jesus came to take away the sin of the world; He is not willing that any should perish, and more), it rejoices my heart. When there are those who say, instead, that He desires that all will be saved, if only they will choose Him as Saviour, making Him out a liar, I am saddened. I will not argue, for it is not up to me to try and convince anyone. He revealed the glories of His plan of the ages, by His Spirit, and it is the only way we come to know anything. As He has said to me, "What do you have that was not given to you?" The answer, nothing. Absolutely nothing. In fact, I know Him as Lord and Saviour because HE drew me; being dead in trespasses and sins, I wouldn't, couldn't, make any such "decisions for Christ." (Sorry, Billy Graham, but that is not scriptural.) Enough for now. PTL for the freedom, in a blog, to be able to speak/write what is in my heart, resonating in my spirit. And PTL for the Father's love for ALL His creation. Yes, all shall come...each in his own order. Hallelujah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home